California Drivers Ed Online
STATE-APPROVED CALIFORNIA DRIVER EDUCATION
Our online California Drivers Education course is state-approved (license #E2250) and meets the state's requirements as a 30-hour course, but you may finish sooner if you are a fast learner. Either way, you set your own pace and if needed, you can take as much time as you want. It's entirely up to you! Our course is fully approved by the California DMV, and is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to get your learner's permit and driver's license. So, skip the classroom and take the course online.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to passing the final exam, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign-in and sign-out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
- When you pass the final exam, your certificate will be printed and shipped for FREE by the next business day using First-Class mail. Standard delivery takes about 5 to 7 business days, but may be even faster. Expedited shipping options are also available.
- You will also receive a confirmation email with instructions on what to do next. We provide step-by-step instructions to make the process as easy as possible.
HOW TO GET YOUR PROVISIONAL INSTRUCTION PERMIT
Step 1: Complete this online course.
Step 2: Make an appointment online to visit your local DMV office. You will need to bring the following:
- The confirmation number for your online application
- Your certificate of completion for this online course
- Proof of identity, Social Security Number, and California residency.
- DMV Class C License Fee ($37)
- The knowledge exam must be taken in person at your local DMV. It consists of 46 multiple-choice questions, and you must answer 37 correctly to pass.
- The provisional permit is not valid until you start your 6-hour behind-the-wheel driver training with an instructor or reach 17½ years old.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This course is required to get a provisional instruction permit between the ages of 15 ½ and 17 ½, or to get a driver's license before turning 18.
- You can also take this course if you just want to prepare for the Knowledge Exam.
- You must hold your instruction permit for 6 months to be eligible for a Provisional Driver's License.
For more information on Driver's License requirements, click here.
- If you have not completed drivers ed, you will not be able to get your license until age 18.
FUN TO WATCH, EASY TO LEARN
Our California Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your driver's license fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations and videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
MESSAGE TO PARENTS
We understand that for most parents, the process of teaching their teen to drive can be full of stress and anxiety. So, let go of some of that stress and let us help. When your teen takes our online California drivers ed course, they get an online course that covers every critical aspect of driving that all California drivers need to know. Get started today and ensure that your teen has the knowledge they need to be a safe and responsible driver.
Once your teen has completed this online course and received their certificate of completion, you can prepare for the next steps in their training by reviewing the Parent-Teen Training Guide provided by the California DMV.
- How do I receive my Certificate of Completion?
- ¿Es este curso aprobado por el estado?
- Does this include the behind-the-wheel training?
- Can I take the Permit Test online too?
- Can I start driving as soon as I get my permit?
California law requires online course providers to send a paper copy of the completion certificate. Your certificate will be sent via 1st class mail and delivered within 5 to 7 business days from the date your course was completed.
When you finish your course, you will have the option to purchase expedited shipping (Next-Day, 2-Day, or 3-Day) if you so choose.
Yes, our course is approved by the California DMV, and our Occupational License Number is E2250. You can click here to go to California's Occupational License Information System and verify the status of our license.
No, you will need to enroll in a separate behind-the-wheel course after you pass this online course and take your permit test at the DMV. California does not provide a complete list of approved schools, but you can click here to check your local driving school's license status.
California does not currently allow online testing for the Provisional Permit. You will need to visit your local DMV to take the Permit Test. If you incorrectly answer 9 or more of the 46 questions on the law test, you will need to wait one week before retaking the test. See the Parent-Teen Training Guide for more details.
Before you start driving, make sure you are enrolled in a behind-the-wheel course and have your permit signed.
Your provisional instruction permit is valid only if you are taking a driver training class and your permit is signed by the instructor. See the Parent-Teen Training Guide for more details.
Garantía de reembolso
Estamos tan seguros de que estará 100% satisfecho de que se lo garantizamos o le devolvemos el dinero.
No hay costos ocultos
Sólo promocionamos nuestro costo actual. Lo que ves, es lo que hay.
Otras escuelas cobran cargos adicionales por el certificado de cumplimiento, ¡nosotros no!
El precio más bajo garantizado
¿Encuentra un precio más bajo? Sólo tienes que enviar un mensaje con la información sobre el precio anunciado y garantizamos superarlo.
El mejor, de lo mejor, de lo mejor…ok ya entiende el punto
Rápido y fácil
Al combinar lecciones de textos fáciles de aprender, con imágenes interesantes, usted se sorprenderá lo fácil que es comprender la materia del curso.
Inicie y cierre sesiones a su conveniencia. No hay clases de aula y no hay presión para terminar. Nosotros registramos su progreso para que usted no tenga que hacerlo.
Servicio al Cliente
¿Necesita ayuda? No hay problema, llámenos o envíenos un correo electrónico y nuestro equipo de Servicio al Cliente estará a su disposición para ayudarlo.
Con nuestro entorno optimizado para dispositivos móbiles, usted puede aprender en cualquier lugar que tenga connección al Internet
Todos nuestros cursos incluyen cuestionarios interactivos que le ayudarán a medir su conocimiento y ver si está entendiendo el curso
Nuestro curso también está dividido en secciones que abarcan un solo tema a la vez para que así se pueda concentrar mejor.