Colorado Drivers Ed Online
STATE-APPROVED COLORADO DRIVER EDUCATION
Our online Colorado drivers ed course has been fully approved by the Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles. After completing this course you will receive the certificate required to apply for your Colorado Driving permit. This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to start taking in-car lessons with an instructor or parent. So, skip the classroom and take the course online.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to passing the final exam, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign-in and sign-out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
- Your completion certificate will be emailed to you at the end of the course. There is no need to pay or wait for certificates to be shipped.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- You must be at least age 14 ½ to start this course.
- Teens between ages 15 and 15 ½ are required to take this course before applying for a minor permit.
- Teens between ages 15 ½ and 16 can take this online course instead of a 4-hour driver awareness class.
- Although it is not a requirement, new drivers who are 16 or older can also take this course for purely educational purposes – knowledge is power, right?
- To get a driver's license, students under the age of 16 and 6 months must also complete 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training with an approved driver's ed provider. Click here for a full list of approved providers.
- Click here for more information on Colorado driver's ed requirements based on age.
HOW TO GET YOUR MINOR PERMIT
- Step 1: Complete this online course
- Before taking the final exam, you will need to apply for your minor permit on the Colorado DMV website and obtain your pre-registration code.
- Step 2: You'll receive your Third-Party Exam Completion receipt by email within 1 business day. Download and print this file.
- Step 3: Gather the following items:
- Step 4: Make an appointment to visit your local DMV office and apply for your permit.
You will be required to take a written exam at the DMV to get your permit. You can study the Colorado Driver Handbook to prepare for this test.
FUN TO WATCH–EASY TO LEARN
Our Colorado Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your drivers license fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
MESSAGE TO PARENTS
We understand that for most parents, the process of teaching their teen to drive can be full of stress and anxiety. So, let go of some of that stress and let us help—when your teen takes our online Colorado Drivers Ed course, they get an online course that covers every critical aspect of driving that all Colorado drivers need to know. Get started today and ensure that your teen has the knowledge they need to be a safe and responsible driver.
- ¿Es este curso aprobado por el estado?
- Does this include the behind-the-wheel training?
Yes, this course is approved by the Colorado DOR's Division of Motor Vehicles. Our license number is 7744. You can click here to see us on the state's list of approved course providers.
No, this course only includes 30 hours of online education.
Colorado law requires minors to hold an instruction permit for 12 months before applying for a driver license and to submit a completed and signed driving log showing 50 hours of driving experience (10 of which must have been at night).
If younger than 16 and 6 months, you must also complete 6 hours of behind the wheel training with an approved driver education instructor or, if there is not an approved driving school offering at least 20 hours of behind-the-wheel (BTW) training per week within 30 miles of the permit holder’s residence, 12 additional hours of driving with your parent/guardian/alternate permit supervisor.
You can click here to see a full list of approved behind-the-wheel driver education providers in Colorado. For additional information on requirements to obtain a driver's license, please carefully read page 4 of the Colorado Driver Handbook.
Garantía de reembolso
Estamos tan seguros de que estará 100% satisfecho de que se lo garantizamos o le devolvemos el dinero.
No hay costos ocultos
Sólo promocionamos nuestro costo actual. Lo que ves, es lo que hay.
Otras escuelas cobran cargos adicionales por el certificado de cumplimiento, ¡nosotros no!
El precio más bajo garantizado
¿Encuentra un precio más bajo? Sólo tienes que enviar un mensaje con la información sobre el precio anunciado y garantizamos superarlo.
El mejor, de lo mejor, de lo mejor…ok ya entiende el punto
Rápido y fácil
Al combinar lecciones de textos fáciles de aprender, con imágenes interesantes, usted se sorprenderá lo fácil que es comprender la materia del curso.
Inicie y cierre sesiones a su conveniencia. No hay clases de aula y no hay presión para terminar. Nosotros registramos su progreso para que usted no tenga que hacerlo.
Servicio al Cliente
¿Necesita ayuda? No hay problema, llámenos o envíenos un correo electrónico y nuestro equipo de Servicio al Cliente estará a su disposición para ayudarlo.
Con nuestro entorno optimizado para dispositivos móbiles, usted puede aprender en cualquier lugar que tenga connección al Internet
Todos nuestros cursos incluyen cuestionarios interactivos que le ayudarán a medir su conocimiento y ver si está entendiendo el curso
Nuestro curso también está dividido en secciones que abarcan un solo tema a la vez para que así se pueda concentrar mejor.