Indiana Driver Education Online
STATE-APPROVED INDIANA DRIVER EDUCATION
Our online Indiana drivers ed course has been fully approved by the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV). This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to get your learner's permit or driver's license. So, skip the classroom and take the course online.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to passing the final exam, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign-in and sign-out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
- You will be able to download and print your certificate at the end of the course. There is no need to pay or wait for certificates to be shipped.
- The BMV Practice Test is included for free with the purchase of this course. Be completely prepared for your written exam at the BMV office.
HOW TO GET YOUR LEARNER'S PERMIT
Step 1: Complete this 30-hour course
Step 2: Get your Certificate of Driver Education Enrollment (CDE) by enrolling in a 6-hour behind-the-wheel course at a local driving school. Click here for a list of licensed schools.
Step 3: Bring the following items with you to your local BMV office:
- The Certificate of Driver Education Enrollment (CDE)
- Proof of identity, lawful status, social security number, and Indiana residency. Click here for details on which documents will be accepted.
Step 4: Pass the vision test and written knowledge exam, and get your permit!
Step 5: Return to the driving school where you got your CDE to begin your behind-the-wheel lessons
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This course is required to get a learner's permit at the age of 15, or to get a probationary driver's license at the age of 16 and 90 days.
- You can also take this course if you just want to prepare for the written exam.
- If you are under the age of 16, you will need to enroll in a local behind-the-wheel drivers education course at a licensed Indiana driving school before getting your learner's permit.
- Indiana requires new drivers to complete 50 hours of supervised driving before getting a license. Click here to download the Supervised Practice Driving Log (State Form 54706)
Make sure to read the affirmation section on page 2 for instructions on how to complete your supervised driving.
- In order to get a driver's license before the age of 16 and 270 days, you will need to complete 6 hours of behind-the-wheel drivers ed in addition to your 30-hour online course. Click here for a list of licensed schools.
FUN TO WATCH, EASY TO LEARN
Our Indiana Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your driver's license fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations and videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
MESSAGE TO PARENTS
We understand that for most parents, the process of teaching their teen to drive can be full of stress and anxiety. So, let go of some of that stress and let us help. When your teen takes our online Indiana drivers ed course, they get an online course that covers every critical aspect of driving that all Indiana drivers need to know. Get started today and ensure that your teen has the knowledge they need to be a safe and responsible driver.
- How long is this course?
- Is there anything else that is required in addition to this course to get my license?
- How do I get a Certificate of Driver Education enrollment (CDE) form?
- What is required to get a Price-Match?
This form is NOT provided as part of the online course. To obtain your CDE form, first complete this online course to satisfy the classroom requirement. Then, enroll in a behind-the-wheel driver's education course at a local driving school. Once you have enrolled, the school will provide this form to you so you can get your permit.
Found this same course from another authorized provider? We'll match the price! Just send an email to email@example.com, or contact us via our website chat and provide a link to the webpage where we can find the course advertised at a lower price. Once confirmed, we'll provide instruction on how to buy our course at the discounted price.
Garantía de reembolso
Estamos tan seguros de que estará 100% satisfecho de que se lo garantizamos o le devolvemos el dinero.
No hay costos ocultos
Sólo promocionamos nuestro costo actual. Lo que ves, es lo que hay.
Otras escuelas cobran cargos adicionales por el certificado de cumplimiento, ¡nosotros no!
El precio más bajo garantizado
¿Encuentra un precio más bajo? Sólo tienes que enviar un mensaje con la información sobre el precio anunciado y garantizamos superarlo.
El mejor, de lo mejor, de lo mejor…ok ya entiende el punto
Rápido y fácil
Al combinar lecciones de textos fáciles de aprender, con imágenes interesantes, usted se sorprenderá lo fácil que es comprender la materia del curso.
Inicie y cierre sesiones a su conveniencia. No hay clases de aula y no hay presión para terminar. Nosotros registramos su progreso para que usted no tenga que hacerlo.
Servicio al Cliente
¿Necesita ayuda? No hay problema, llámenos o envíenos un correo electrónico y nuestro equipo de Servicio al Cliente estará a su disposición para ayudarlo.
Con nuestro entorno optimizado para dispositivos móbiles, usted puede aprender en cualquier lugar que tenga connección al Internet
Todos nuestros cursos incluyen cuestionarios interactivos que le ayudarán a medir su conocimiento y ver si está entendiendo el curso
Nuestro curso también está dividido en secciones que abarcan un solo tema a la vez para que así se pueda concentrar mejor.