FL COMBO TLSAE + PERMIT TEST
COMBO: 4-Hour TLSAE Course + First Time Driver Permit Test + Practice Test
STATE-APPROVED TRAFFIC LAW AND DRUG & ALCOHOL COURSE
Our Florida Drug and Alcohol Course
- Alcohol Drugs Accident Prevention Training (ADAPT)
- Drug, Alcohol and Traffic Awareness (DATA)
- Drug, Alcohol
andTraffic Education (DATE)
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course
- Drug and Alcohol Class
- First–Time Driver Course
- Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE)
Our Florida first time driver course is designed to help you get your Florida Learners Permit fast and quick. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time
Skip the lines and confusion at the DHSMV and take the test at home in peace and tranquility. When you get to the DHSMV to apply for your permit you will be all set and they can verify that you already passed the test online. Our online interactive test system delivers the same test questions you would receive at the DHSMV and your answers are directly reported to the DHSMV database. The only difference is that you can take it when and where you want on your home computer or mobile device.
ABOUT THIS TEST:
- You must be between 14½ and 17 years old to take the test online. If you are over 17 you will need to take the test at the DHSMV office.
- The test questions are taken from the Florida Driver Handbook. You are encouraged to read the Handbook prior to taking the test. You can download a copy of the Handbook here.
- The test consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must answer at least 40 questions correctly in order to pass.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to attempting the final examination, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
Thanks for choosing National Highway Safety
- How many times can I take the Practice Test?
- How many times can I take the Permit Test?
The State of Florida allows you 3 online tries for the Permit Test. Our fee covers your first online attempt you take with us, but the State of Florida will impose a retesting fee each time you re-attempt the test after you fail. To cover the cost of the state-imposed retesting fee, we charge $15 for your 2nd and 3rd online attempt you take with us. If you fail 3 online attempts, you will have to present yourself personally at DMV for your fourth and subsequent attempts. If your first online attempt was with another company, and your next online attempt is with us, that would count as a total of two online attempts towards your maximum of 3 online attempts allowed.
Money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied that we guarantee it or your money back.
No hidden cost
We only advertise our actual bottom line cost. What you see is what you get.
Other schools charge additional fees to provide a certificate of completion we provide it for free.
Price Match Promise
Find a better deal? Just send us a message with information about the advertised price and we'll give you a discount.
The best of the best, of the best.... etc
Ok.... You get the point
Fast and Easy
By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material.
Sign in and sign out whenever you want. No classrooms and no pressure to finish. We track your progress so you don't have to.
Need help? No worries, just give us a call or send an email and our customer service team will be there to help.
With our mobile optimized learning environment you can learn on the go. Anywhere you have an internet connection, from any device.
All of our courses include interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and ensure you comprehend what you are learning.
Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.