COMBO: 4 Hour TLSAE Course + First Time Driver Permit Test + Practice Test
4 Hour TLSAE Course
All first time drivers in Florida need to complete the state approved 4-Hour Drug and alcohol course/First-time driver course/Traffic law substance education (TLSAE) course to apply for the Florida learners permit. Our course is state approved and can be taken 100% online without any hassles. Our simple approach to learning makes the course a breeze and you can take the final exam as many times as you need so you are guaranteed to pass.
Our Florida Drug and Alcohol Course is also known by these other names:
- Alcohol Drugs Accident Prevention Training (A.D.A.P.T.)
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course
- Drug and Alcohol Class
- First–Time Driver Course
- Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE)
Our Florida first time driver course is designed to help you get your Florida Learners Permit fast and quick. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
First Time Driver Permit Test & Practice Test
Skip the lines and confusion at the DHSMV and take the test at home in peace and tranquility. When you get to the DHSMV to apply for your permit you will be all set and they can verify that you already passed the test online. Our online interactive test system delivers the same test questions you would receive at the DHSMV and your answers are directly reported to the DHSMV database. The only difference is that you can take it when and where you want on your home computer or mobile device.
Things you should know about the test:
- You must be between 14½ and 17 years old to take the test online. If you are over 17 you will need to take the test at the DHSMV office.
- If you don’t pass on your first try. Don’t worry, you can try again. But be aware that you are only permitted to attempt the test 3 times online. After that you will need to take the test at the DHSMV office.
- The test consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must answer at least 40 questions correctly in order to pass.
Thanks for choosing National Highway Safety administration. Get started today!
- How many times can I take the Permit Test?
El Estado de la Florida le permite 3 intentos en línea para aprobar su examen para el Permiso de Manejo. Nuestra tarifa incluye su primer intento, sin embargo el Estado de la Florida le impondrá un cargo por cada intento adicional al desaprobar su examen. Para cubrir nuestro costo en este gasto impuesto por el Estado, nosotros cobramos $15 por su segundo y tercer intento en línea que tome con nosotros. Si usted desaprueba sus 3 intentos en línea, a partir de ese momento tendrá que presentarse personalmente en el DMV para cada intento subsiguiente. Si usted hizo un intento en línea con otro proveedor, ese intento cuenta hacia los 3 intentos permitidos por el Estado.