GA Joshua's Law Driver Ed Online
STATE-APPROVED GEORGIA JOSHUA'S LAW DRIVER ED
Our online Georgia drivers ed course has been fully approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS). This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to get your driver's license. So, skip the classroom and take the course online.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- We will send your certificate to you by email. There is no need to pay or wait for certificates to be shipped.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to passing the final exam, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign-in and sign-out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This course is required to get a Class D (provisional) driver's license at the age of 16 or 17.
- You can also take this course if you just want to prepare for the Knowledge Exam.
- You must hold a learner's permit for one year and one day to be eligible for a Provisional (Class D) License.
- If you have not completed driver's ed, you will not be able to get your license until age 18.
- You must be 18 or older to get an unrestricted (Class C) driver's license.
HOW TO GET YOUR PROVISIONAL (CLASS D) DRIVER'S LICENSE
Step 1: Get your learner's permit, if you haven't done so already. Click here for further instructions.
Step 2: Complete this online course.
Step 3: Complete your behind-the-wheel training. You have two options to do this:
Option 1: Download the Parent/Teen Driving Guide, a comprehensive course to be taught by your parent/guardian. Fill out the checklists in the guide as you go.
Option 2: Sign up with a DDS approved school to get 6 hours of professional behind-the-wheel training, a certificate will be provided to you from the school once completed.
Step 4: Complete 40 hours of supervised driving with your parent/guardian. Even if you selected Option 2 above, this step is required. You will not be required to present a driving log.
Step 5: Complete your license application online.
Step 6: Bring the following items with you to your local DDS office:
- Your learner's permit
- Your certificate of completion for this online course
- Your Parent/Guardian or Responsible Adult; they will need to sign your application
- Proof of identity, social security number, and Georgia residency. Click here for details on which documents will be accepted.
- Your Certificate of School Enrollment from your high school. If you are not attending high school, then you must bring proof of enrollment in a GED program or postsecondary school, or a high school diploma or equivalent document.
DDS is also allowing alternatives in case a certificate of school enrollment cannot be obtained due to closures during the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for more information.
- Your ADAP card
If you have not taken the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program in school, you can click here to take it online.
- DDS Class D License Fee ($10)
FUN TO WATCH, EASY TO LEARN
Our Georgia Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your driver's license fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations and videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
MESSAGE TO PARENTS
We understand that for most parents, the process of teaching their teen to drive can be full of stress and anxiety. So, let go of some of that stress and let us help. When your teen takes our online Georgia drivers ed course, they get an online course that covers every critical aspect of driving that all Georgia drivers need to know. Get started today and ensure that your teen has the knowledge they need to be a safe and responsible driver.
Don't forget to take advantage of the two ways you can save money after your child completes this course:
- Contact your insurance company to see if having your child take this course will qualify you for a discount on your premium.
- Save your child's completion certificate so you have it available when you file your taxes. You may earn a $150 state tax credit!
Please note that we are a nationally recognized driver education and safety school, approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, and are not affiliated with NHTSA.gov (National Highway Safety Traffic Administration)
- How old do I have to be to take this course?
- ¿Es este curso aprobado por el estado?
- How long is this course?
- Is my certificate available right away after I complete the course?
- If I'm 16 or 17 and I take this online course, will I be able to get my license?
- Do I need to log my driving hours?
- What is the Knowledge Exam?
- What is the difference between a Provisional (Class D) and Full (Class C) License?
Yes, our Joshua's Law course is approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services. Our certification number is LDT 708, and you can click here and select "Virtual/Online Courses" to find us on the list of approved course providers on the DDS website.
Your completion must be reported to Georgia DDS, and this is not an automatic or immediate process. However, you will receive your certificate by email from us within one business day after passing your final exam. Delays may occur if you enter incorrect personal information or an invalid permit number.
It is a written test that must be taken at the DDS office. It includes two tests – the Road Rules Test and the Road Signs Test. You must answer at least 15 out of 20 answers correctly to pass each test. You can prepare by reading the DDS Driver Manual and taking the free DDS Practice Test.
Garantía de reembolso
Estamos tan seguros de que estará 100% satisfecho de que se lo garantizamos o le devolvemos el dinero.
No hay costos ocultos
Sólo promocionamos nuestro costo actual. Lo que ves, es lo que hay.
Otras escuelas cobran cargos adicionales por el certificado de cumplimiento, ¡nosotros no!
El precio más bajo garantizado
¿Encuentra un precio más bajo? Sólo tienes que enviar un mensaje con la información sobre el precio anunciado y garantizamos superarlo.
El mejor, de lo mejor, de lo mejor…ok ya entiende el punto
Rápido y fácil
Al combinar lecciones de textos fáciles de aprender, con imágenes interesantes, usted se sorprenderá lo fácil que es comprender la materia del curso.
Inicie y cierre sesiones a su conveniencia. No hay clases de aula y no hay presión para terminar. Nosotros registramos su progreso para que usted no tenga que hacerlo.
Servicio al Cliente
¿Necesita ayuda? No hay problema, llámenos o envíenos un correo electrónico y nuestro equipo de Servicio al Cliente estará a su disposición para ayudarlo.
Con nuestro entorno optimizado para dispositivos móbiles, usted puede aprender en cualquier lugar que tenga connección al Internet
Todos nuestros cursos incluyen cuestionarios interactivos que le ayudarán a medir su conocimiento y ver si está entendiendo el curso
Nuestro curso también está dividido en secciones que abarcan un solo tema a la vez para que así se pueda concentrar mejor.