GA Joshua's Law Driver Ed Online
STATE-APPROVED GEORGIA JOSHUA LAW DRIVER ED
Our online Georgia drivers ed course has been fully approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS). This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to get your driver's license. So, skip the classroom and take the course online.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- We will send your certificate to you by email. There is no need to pay or wait for certificates to be shipped.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to passing the final exam, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign-in and sign-out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This course is required to get a driver's license at the age of 16.
- You can also take this course if you just want to prepare for the Knowledge Exam.
- You must hold a learner's permit for one year and one day to be eligible for a Provisional (Class D) License.
- If you have not completed drivers ed, you will not be able to get your license until age 17.
- You must be 18 or older to get a full (Class C) driver's license.
HOW TO GET YOUR PROVISIONAL (CLASS D) DRIVER'S LICENSE
Step 1: Get your learner's permit, if you haven't done so already. Click here for further instructions.
Step 2: Complete this online course.
Step 3: Complete your behind-the-wheel training. You have two options to do this:
Sign up with a DDS approved school to get 6 hours of professional behind-the-wheel training, and then complete 40 hours of supervised driving with a parent or guardian.
Complete the Parent/Teen Driving Guide with your parent or guardian.
Step 4: Complete your license application online.
Step 5: Bring the following items with you to your local DDS office:
- Your learner's permit
- Your certificate of completion for this online course
- Your Parent/Guardian or Responsible Adult; they will need to sign your application
- Proof of identity, social security number, and Georgia residency. Click here for details on which documents will be accepted.
- Your Certificate of School Enrollment from your high school. If you are not attending high school, then you must bring proof of enrollment in a GED program or postsecondary school, or a high school diploma or equivalent document.
DDS is also allowing alternatives in case a certificate of school enrollment cannot be obtained due to closures during the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for more information.
- Your ADAP card
If you have not taken the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program in school, you can click here to take it online.
- DDS Class D License Fee ($10)
FUN TO WATCH, EASY TO LEARN
Our Georgia Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your driver's license fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations and videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
MESSAGE TO PARENTS
We understand that for most parents, the process of teaching their teen to drive can be full of stress and anxiety. So, let go of some of that stress and let us help. When your teen takes our online Georgia drivers ed course, they get an online course that covers every critical aspect of driving that all Georgia drivers need to know. Get started today and ensure that your teen has the knowledge they need to be a safe and responsible driver.
Don't forget to take advantage of the two ways you can save money after your child completes this course:
- Contact your insurance company to see if having your child take this course will qualify you for a discount on your premium.
- Save your child's completion certificate so you have it available when you file your taxes. You may earn a $150 state tax credit!
Please note that we are a nationally recognized driver education and safety school, approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, and are not affiliated with NHTSA.gov (National Highway Safety Traffic Administration)
- How old do I have to be to take this course?
- Is this course state approved?
- How long is this course?
- Is my certificate available right away after I complete the course?
- If I'm 16 and I take this online course, will I be able to get my license?
- Do I need to log my driving hours?
- What is the Knowledge Exam?
- What is the difference between a Provisional (Class D) and Full (Class C) License?
Yes, our Joshua's Law course is approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services. Our certification number is LDT 708, and you can click here and select "Virtual/Online Courses" to find us on the list of approved course providers on the DDS website.
After passing the final exam, you will receive your certificate by email either the same day, or the next business day.
It is a written test that must be taken at the DDS office. It includes two tests – the Road Rules Test and the Road Signs Test. You must answer at least 15 out of 20 answers correctly to pass each test. You can prepare by reading the DDS Driver Manual and taking the free DDS Practice Test.
Money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied that we guarantee it or your money back.
No hidden cost
We only advertise our actual bottom line cost. What you see is what you get.
Other schools charge additional fees to provide a certificate of completion we provide it for free.
Price Match Promise
Find a better deal? Just send us a message with information about the advertised price and we'll give you a discount.
The best of the best, of the best.... etc
Ok.... You get the point
Fast and Easy
By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material.
Sign in and sign out whenever you want. No classrooms and no pressure to finish. We track your progress so you don't have to.
Need help? No worries, just give us a call or send an email and our customer service team will be there to help.
With our mobile optimized learning environment you can learn on the go. Anywhere you have an internet connection, from any device.
All of our courses include interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and ensure you comprehend what you are learning.
Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.