STATE-APPROVED INSTRUCTOR TAUGHT DRIVER ED (ITDE) + DPS PERMIT TEST
All first-time drivers in Texas under the age of 18 are required to complete a state approved, 32-hour Driver Education Course to apply for a Texas Learner Permit and Driver License. Our course is state approved and can be taken 100% online without any hassles.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to receiving your Texas Driver Education Certificate (DE-964), we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign-in and sign-out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
- No shipping required. At the end of the couse you can download and print your DE-964 certificate as proof of completion.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This is the Instructor Taught Course (ITDE). You can complete the required 32 hours of classroom instruction 100% online with this course, and then complete your behind-the-wheel training with a local driving school of your choice. Unlike our Parent Taught course, this allows parents to save time and leave the teaching to experienced driving instructors.
- You must be between the ages of 14 and 17 years old to take this course.
- You must be at least 15 years old before you can visit your local DPS and apply for your Learner Permit.
- This course includes the DPS Permit Test. After completing this course, you can skip the test at the DPS office when you apply for your learner permit.
- This course is the block method of instruction. Which means you will complete all 32-hours of the course and then apply for your learner permit.
HOW TO GET YOUR DRIVER LICENSE:
- Sign up for our Instructor Taught Course today.
- Complete this course (100% online).
- Download and print your DE-964 certificate.
- Visit the DPS and apply for your Learner Permit.
- Complete 14 hours of behind-the-wheel training with a local licensed driving school of your choice.
- Complete 30 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with any licensed adult 21 years old or older.
- Return to the DPS and get your Driver License.
FUN TO WATCH–EASY TO LEARN
Our Texas Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your Texas Learner Permit fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
- TDLR Approved Instructor Taught Course School #C3042
- Are there any other hidden fees?
We charge NO additional fees for our course. However, you will have to pay a fee at the DPS when you get your learner permit and driver license. Currently, these fees are $16 for a permit and $11 for a license.