TDLR-APPROVED ADULT DRIVERS ED COURSE
In Texas, adults 18 to 24 years old who are first time drivers are required to take an adult driver’s education course in order to get their license. Approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR), our course offers a very easy way to accomplish this. It is 100% online, and allows you to work at your own pace.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course includes a final exam, which counts as your DPS Written Test so that you can skip the test at the DPS. You have 3 attempts to pass it. But don’t worry, most of our customers pass on the first attempt!
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- The course contains not only textual information but also engaging videos and animations that make the learning process enjoyable.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to attempting the final examination, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign-in and sign-out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
- All certificates are instantly downloadable. There is no need to pay or wait for certificates to be shipped.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 24 years old to take this course.
- Once you pass the online DPS Written Test, which is included as the final exam of this course, you will receive your certificate of completion!
- You are required to complete the one hour, informational Impact Texas Young Drivers (ITYD) video, a free, one hour video course developed by the Texas DPS.
- After you have your course completion certificate and have completed the ITYD course, you can schedule your driving test with your local DPS.
- You will also be required to pass a vision and hearing exam at your local DPS.
HOW TO GET YOUR DRIVER LICENSE:
- Sign up for our TX Adult Driver Education Course today
- Complete the course (100% online) in just 6 hours
- Pass the final exam of 30 questions with at least a 70% and receive your certificate of completion!
- Complete the Impact Texas Young Drivers (ITYD) course
- Make an appointment for your road test at your local DPS office
- Once you pass that, you will receive your official Texas driver’s license!
FUN TO WATCH–EASY TO LEARN
Our Texas Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your Texas drivers license fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging videos and animations, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
- Is this course approved by the state of Texas?
- Who is required to take this course?
- What is the advantage of taking this course over other courses?
- Is my certificate available right away after I complete the course?
- Is there anything else that is required in addition to this course to get my license?
- If I am 25 or older, do I have to take this course?
Yes, our course is approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR).
A Texas adult driver education course is mandatory for all Texas first time drivers between the ages of 18 and 24. However, adults 25 or older may also take our course, which would exempt them from having to take the written test at the DPS office (see the question “If I am 25 or older, do I have to take this course?” below for further explanation on this).
Our 6-hour course provides the shortest path allowable by the state to get your license. You are not required to complete all 6 hours at once. You can log in and out at your convenience and work on your course from any device that has internet access at any time. It is also mobile friendly. If you are 25 or older, this course would exempt you from having to take the written test at the DPS office.
Yes indeed! No need to wait for it to be delivered by mail! You will be able to download your ADE-1317 certificate as soon as you have completed your course. Then just print it out so that you can take it along with you when you go to take your road test.
Texas first time drivers who are 25 or older are not required by the state to take an adult driver education course, but are required to take a written test at the DPS unless they take this course. If you are 25 or older and choose to take our 6-hour adult driver education you will be exempt from needing to take the written test at the DPS. Thus, persons 25 or older have a choice of either...
- ...taking the written test at the DPS office without this course, OR...
- ...taking our course and thus not having to take the written test at the DPS.
Many prefer to avoid the stress of having to pass a test at the DPS office and thus choose to take our 6-hour course.