TX PARENT TAUGHT DRIVERS ED + PERMIT TEST
STATE-APPROVED PARENT TAUGHT DRIVERS ED (PTDE) + DPS PERMIT TEST
All first-time drivers in Texas under the age of 18 are required to complete a state-approved 32-Hour Driver Education Course to apply for a Texas Learner Permit and Driver License. Our course is state approved and can be taken 100% online without any hassles.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course includes the DPS Permit Test so that you can skip the test at the DPS. We give you an unlimited number of attempts to pass the test.
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to receiving your Texas Driver Education Certificate (DE-964), we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign-in and sign-out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
- All certificates are instantly downloadable. There is no need to pay or wait for certificates to be shipped.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This is the Parent Taught Course (PTDE). A parent or legal guardian is required to serve as the instructor of the behind-the-wheel portion of the course.
- You must be between the ages of 14 and 17 years old to take this course.
- You must be at least 15 years old before you can visit your local DPS and apply for your Learner Permit.
- After completing Module 1 of this course, you can take your DPS Exam for your Learner Permit right from our course and you will be eligible to apply for your Learner Permit.
- After completing all 12 modules of this course, you will be eligible to apply for your Texas Driver License.
HOW TO GET YOUR DRIVER LICENSE:
- Sign up for our Parent Taught Course today.
- Complete Module 1 (6 hours) of the course (100% online) and download your DE-964 for Learner License.
- Go to your local DPS office and get your Learner License.
- Start driving.
- Complete Modules 2-12 of the course (100% online) and download your DE-964 for Driver License.
- Complete the Behind-The-Wheel training with your parent or legal guardian.
- Return to the DPS and get your Driver License.
FUN TO WATCH–EASY TO LEARN
Our Texas Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your Texas Learner Permit fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
- TDLR Approved Parent Taught Course Provider #131
- Is this course State Approved?
- Are there any other hidden fees?
- How old do I have to be to take this course?
- How long is this course?
- Who can be an instructor for this course?
- What could disqualify one as a Parent-Taught instructor?
- How do I receive my Certificate of Completion?
- How can I apply for a Hardship License?
- What is required to get a Price-Match?
- Course provider #131.
The following persons may instruct the Parent Taught program:
- Foster Parent
- Legal guardian
Additionally, a parent, legal guardian, or a judge of a court with jurisdiction over the student can designate a person to instruct the course who meet the following requirements:
- Is at least 25 years old;
- Does not charge a fee for conducting the course; and
- Has at least seven years of driving experience
The following conditions prevent a person from serving as an instructor:
- Convicted of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) in the past seven years.
- Criminal negligent homicide, even probated.
- Six or more points on your driving record.
- Your license has been suspended, forfeited, or revoked in the last three years.
For more details, please see the information provided by TDLR regarding a parent's Roles and Responsibilities.
Found this same course from another authorized provider? We'll match the price, plus give you an additional 25% off! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us via our website chat and provide a link to the webpage where we can find the course advertised at a lower price. Once confirmed, we'll provide instructions on how to buy our course at the discounted price.
To obtain the additional 25% discount: the course must have the same key features that are included with our course. These features include the ability to access the course online from any device, as well as the inclusion of downloadable DE-964 certificates. Downloadable versions of the entire Parent-Taught course in a printable or digital format would not be eligible for the additional 25% discount.
Money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied that we guarantee it or your money back.
No hidden cost
We only advertise our actual bottom line cost. What you see is what you get.
Other schools charge additional fees to provide a certificate of completion we provide it for free.
Price Match Promise
Find a better deal? Just send us a message with information about the advertised price and we'll give you a discount.
The best of the best, of the best.... etc
Ok.... You get the point
Fast and Easy
By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material.
Sign in and sign out whenever you want. No classrooms and no pressure to finish. We track your progress so you don't have to.
Need help? No worries, just give us a call or send an email and our customer service team will be there to help.
With our mobile optimized learning environment you can learn on the go. Anywhere you have an internet connection, from any device.
All of our courses include interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and ensure you comprehend what you are learning.
Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.